Sunday, July 6, 2008

2 wheels good 4 wheels bad

so, yesterday was a good day. it seemed pretty crap at first and i was thinking that this could be my last week in ibiza. but then things got better. i hired a scooter. i had a new found freedom to get myself around the island. liberty is a wonderful thing and even better on 2 wheels.

after zooming over to bora bora, where i saw someone puke up on the beach, i decided to go home and chill out. so, watching the sunset from my terrace i hung in the hammock, listening to tunes and reading my book( which is definitely starting to improve my spanish). along comes my new house mate who introduces himself and suggests rolling a joint. what a great idea. he seems like a cool guy and knows alot about south america, where i am planning on heading in the next couple of months.

my other house mate retuned with the news that he had a job for me as a gardener, working in big posh villas. result, getting paid for working with the earth, getting a suntan, in really nice gardens. i have to discuss this with the boss, Paco ´Piscinas´(Swimming Pools!) and will meet him later today.

basically if i get this job i will def stay here for the summer, if not, maybe plan B.....

anyway, i need to start adding photos to these blogs, will work out a way of doing that soon

No comments: