Wednesday, August 13, 2008

birthday

today is my 34th birthday. i got up at 825am, went to kung fu class until 1030. then drove to the beach to take my catalan customers out to their yacht. rowed back to the beach, smoked a joint and had an ice cream. then i drove to eivissa for lunch. nice. will be at training tonight, may take myself out this weekend to celebrate in style.

yesterday was nice too, went to a tiny beach with benja and some spanish girls. there was about 10 people there in total and was nothing more than a cove with a very small pebble beach, no shops bars or restuarants for a couple of kilometres. took a picnic, bathed in the sea to cool down and stayed there a few hours. we went up on the cliffs overlooking es vedra to watch the sunset, without a doubt the best place i have seen for a sunset yet in my life. i have a couple of greast photos which this PC wont let me upload :(

No comments: