Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Where To Begin

















Wow, so much has happened, alot to catch up on, plus I realised I forgot to write about my time in Chicago, which was about 3 weeks and many thousands of miles ago! So, to get things started here are some long overdue photos. Starting with Seattle.
So, some shots of the Space Needle, Bruce and Brandon Lee's graves, a statue of Jimi Hendrix, Dicks drive in for awesome burgers and shakes, Farmers Market, Science Fiction Museum and public library (i have visited the library in every town i go to, free internet, drinking fountains and clean bathrooms, although you do get alot of weirdos in there!)

Anyway, I hope you can read what is written on the first photo in this entry, it is the inscription on Brandon Lee's gravestone, pretty moving I'm sure you will agree.

No comments: